HAND SAFE GN99 NINE NEWTON NITRILE EXAMINATION GLOVES
Regular price £15.50
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Made from durable and flexible nitrile butadiene, the Hand Safe GN99 Nine Newton Nitrile Examination Gloves provide high-quality hand protection without compromising on comfort and flexibility.
The GN99 Gloves are latex free and low in residual chemicals, making them safe for use by individuals with sensitive skin or allergies.
KEY FEATURES OF THE GN99 NITRILE EXAMINATION GLOVES
- Flexible nitrile improves feel and fit
- Tear resistant for better safety
- Ambidextrous design
- Non-sterile gloves
- Powder free to reduce dust contamination
- Beaded cuff for added strength
- Blue in colour
- Typical force at break of 9 Newtons
- Shelf life of five years
- Safe for contact with food (EC1935/2004)
- Comply with the EN 455: Medical Gloves for Single Use regulations
- Chemical resistance to Sodium hydroxide 40%
- EN420: Dexterity Level 5
REGULATORY COMPLIANCE OF THE GN99 GLOVES
The GN99 Examination Gloves comply with:
- Medical Devices Directives 93/42/EEC Class 1 (2007/47/EC)
- EN455 parts 1, 2, 3 and 4